Nerdzz sugar wax nug run 1 oz baller jars
Cannabis has become pretty mainstream, with recreational use legalized in 21 states (and counting). Like any product, cannabis has undergone some major innovations in the way it’s sourced and consumed, leading to completely transformed products and new ways to get high emerging regularly.
Cannabis concentrates have quickly become a favorite among cannabis customers, providing a refined, potent, and flavorful hit. There’s countless concentrates available, like budder, glass, shatter, oil, and within this bracket lies nerdzz sugar wax. But what is nerdzz sugar wax, how does it differ from other concentrates, and how do you use it?
What is nerdzz sugar wax?
Nerdzz Sugar wax — also known as just “sugar” — is a cannabis concentrate that has the consistency of wet sugar (hence the name), providing a grainy, thick texture. It usually ranges from a pale yellow, like honey, to a golden brown. It’s typically very potent, holding between 60% – 90% THC content. And, while other concentrates are known to be stronger, nerdzz sugar wax is still a preferred choice due to its rich flavor and malleability.
Nerdzz Sugar wax nug run is most similar to shatter in that they’re both created using the same methods, however, they differ in texture, consistency, and flavor. Nerdzz Sugar wax is considered less messy than other concentrates, and due to its terpene profile and crystallization, can boast incredibly powerful flavors.
How is sugar wax nug run made?
If you’re wondering how to make sugar wax yourself, this one may be best left to the professionals unless you’re confident in your butane extraction methods. Still, it can prove a difficult and dangerous process because when butane extraction is involved, you run the risk of fire, or even explosion.
While the first sugar wax was made accidentally, due to the lipids separating from the cannabinoids in wax and crystallizing over time, more quickly, surefire methods have since been introduced — but they’re not for the faint of heart.
Similarly to the production methods of other concentrates, the process begins with the extraction of THC and/or CBD from the bud, usually using butane or other solvents. It is then refined and given its sugary texture using a combination of vacuuming and heat purging, which allows the extract to form crystals while maintaining its terpene profile.
How does sugar wax differ from other concentrates?
The process of making sugar wax is actually very similar to shatter, but the main difference comes down to the temperatures and condensation used in the extraction and refinement. The vacuum process allows crystals to form easily, whereas with shatter, you’re left with a stickier consistency, named for its glass-like, breakable texture.
How do you use nerdzz sugar wax?
With all of the basics out of the way, now comes the fun part: how to use nerdzz sugar wax nug run. There are many ways you can consume it, including dabbing, vaping, topping a bowl, or incorporating it into edibles. Below are a few step-by-step guides, so you can get the most out of this extract and find a method that works best for you.
Dabbing your sugar is one of the most popular methods, and only requires a dab rig and a torch (regular lighters won’t produce the heat needed for dabbing).
- Use your torch to heat up your rig’s nail. Or, if you have an e-nail, set it between 315 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep in mind that lower temperatures have a more robust flavor but allow for your sugar to go to waste, while higher temperatures may not have as great of a flavor but will optimize the usage of your product.
- Place a small amount of sugar wax on the nail and inhale. Beginning with a smaller amount allows you to gauge your tolerance if this is a new method for you, or if you’re trying a new strain of wax.
- Wait a while and see how you feel before going back for more. In the meantime, enjoy!
- Always clean your rig between uses.
Many vaporizers can be used for cannabis concentrate consumption, but always check for limitations in your user’s manual before loading it up with a new concentrate.
- Load your sugar wax into the chamber of your vaporizer, which should be clean and cooled.
- Heat up your vaporizer to the desired temperature, ideally beginning between 315 – 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Starting low and slow is always a good practice when trying a new concentrate consumption method.
- Inhale and enjoy. As always, be sure to clean out your vaporizer regularly.
Topping your bowl with sugar wax can be a great way to ease yourself into concentrates.
- Pack your bowl with your desired bud, just like you normally would when using a bong.
- Add a small amount on top of the flower.
- You will still need extra heat to melt it, so carefully use a torch to get it to the desired temperature.
- Inhale and enjoy! (Tip: Don’t forget that this will be a more potent bowl than you’re used to, so pace yourself.)
Edibles are always a fun way to consume your weed, so if you haven’t incorporated sugar into your recipes yet, you can give it a try now!
- You will need to decarboxylate your wax first. Place your concentrate on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and heat in the oven at 200 – 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully, then scrape it into a pan with the ingredient you’d like to infuse (often butter or oil).
- Let heat gently, then add it into your favorite dish (or bake it into a delicious space cookie)
Where can you buy nerdzz sugar wax nug run?
Puff la Extracts is committed to providing only the finest quality cannabis products in California, and this extends to our sugar wax. Live Resin Sugar delivers potency and robust tastes, available in a range of flavors and strains. Contact us today or stop by one of our California branches, and a helpful member of our team will get you set up with the best sugar wax to suit your needs.